We, at SHILPBAZAAR, care about your personal information and the way it is used and shared. Your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to protecting and securing the confidentiality and security of your personal data that you provide to us while using our website www.shilpbazaar.co (“Site”), or when you otherwise contact us.
We do everything we can to protect your rights of privacy on systems and the Site controlled by us, but we are also not liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by other third parties, who are not subject to our control. For example, advertisers, sponsors or other site that we provide hyperlinks might be different from us.
- KINDS OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
We categorize the information we collect about you, referred as “PERSONAL INFORMATION” as follows:
Information provided to us:
We collect information that you provide to us while visiting our site( including sensitive personal details, whenever applicable), which includes:
- Your name, email addresses, billing address, shipping address, postal code;
- Your debit/ credit card details, mobile payment and other payment details;
- Your opt-in option to receive our e-mails, shop online, request a catalogue, participation in a contest, promotion or survey or if one joins our networking sites;
- Your reviews, feedback and opinions about our product and services; and
- Any other personal information you choose to provide us.
Information we receive from others
We may also obtain personal information that you provide from our third party service providers, which includes;
▪ Updated delivery and address information from our carriers or third parties
▪ Account information, purchase or redemption information, page view information.
▪ Search results and links, includes pay listings.
▪ Select partners that make our service available on their device or with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities
Information collected automatically when you are on our site:
When you visit our site, some details are automatically collected by us, which include:
▪ Information about computer, including IP address, operating system, access time and browser type and settings.
▪ Details of your interactions with customer service, for e.g. date, time and reason of contacting us, transcripts of chat conversations services, and if you contact us, then your phone numbers and call recordings.
▪ Information about computers or mobile devices which you use to use our site with including IMEI number, address of device’s wireless network interface, or mobile number used by device) and mobile network information.
▪ We also sometimes use web beacons, electronic images that might be used by us in our services pr emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Use of Information Collected by Us:
We need your identity details, contact details, banking information and account history to manage our relationship with you and provide better services to you. We may use this information for suggesting products, promotional offers and scheme in addition to the processing for various purposes, depending on the circumstances for which we mayor will need to process your personal information, including:
▪ To communicate with you, such as for customer services etc;
▪ To maintain and improve customer relationship;
▪ To assess, process and provide products, services and/ or facilitates to you;
▪ To establish your identity and background;
▪ To respond to your enquiries or complaints and resolve any issues and disputes which may arise in connection with any dealings with us;
▪ To provide you with information and/ or updates on our products, services, upcoming sale and other promotional offers provided by us or events organised by us and selected third parties that might interest you from time to time;
▪ To maintain and updates the internal record keeping;
▪ For internal administrative purposes;
▪ To wish/ send you seasonal greeting messages from time to time;
▪ To compile some statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities;
▪ To monitor, review and improve our events and promotions, products, and/ or services;
▪ To conduct market research or surveys, internal marketing analysis, customer profiling activities, analysis, customer profiling activities, analysis of customer patterns and choices, planning and also statistical and trend analysis in trend analysis in relation to our products and/ or services;
▪ To process and analyse your Personal Information either individually or collectively with other individuals;
▪ For detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities;
▪ We collect and store your service usage and transaction information to determine and verify the service charges payable by you and to administer our relationship with you.
Use of information based:
▪ Facilitate direct marketing, promoting and customer management purposes, including sending you promotional communications (including limitation emails and push notifications) or special offers if you have consented to receive the same. Please see section “Direct Marketing” below;
▪ We may use special categories of data (e.g. health data). But we will only do so if we have received your condition thereto; and
▪ For any other required purpose for which we have your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our businesses and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell Personal Information to any third parties or any otherwise trade on it.
But, we may share your Personal Information to other organisations in the following circumstances:
▪ If the law or the public authority says we must share the personal information or for the administration of justice;
▪ If we need to share Personal Information in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights ( which includes providing Personal Information to others for the purposes of preventing fraud):
▪ When we restructure, sell or transfer our business (or a part of it). For e.g. , in connection with a takeover or merger;
▪ With the staff of Shilpbazaar for data processing and storage; providing you with access to our services; providing customer support; making decisions about service improvements and content development.
▪ With third party service providers, to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure, hosting and IT services, to personalise and optimise our service, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, o provide customer service, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to collect debts, to analyse and enhance data. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
- We may also disclose aggregate or de-identified data that is not personally identifiable with third parties, including our commercial and strategic partners. We respect the confidentiality of the Personal Information that you provide us.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
⮚ HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
● We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
Any personal information you provide to us is maintained on secure servers and our internal systems. We take appropriate security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
● To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system.
● It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us by visiting www.shilpbazaar.co//contact-us. We cannot guarantee that our Site will function faultless and without any interruptions. We shall not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
⮚ DIRECT MARKETING
From time to time, we would like to use your name, email address, mobile phone number, and other relevant contact information to send you either via emails, SMS messages, telephone calls, push notifications, post, or social media (e.g. Facebook) information that we think may be of interest to you, including about our products and services, news about our membership programs, satisfaction surveys, events, offers and promotions, but we can only do so with your consent.
You may opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time, free of charge, by writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
⮚ CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
If you are under the age of 18, you are not authorized to use the Site without the supervision and consent of the child’s parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian. If you believe we have collected information about a child under the age of 13, please contact us so that we may take appropriate steps to delete such information.
Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that can be used to present children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
⮚ YOUR RIGHTS
You are entitled to the following rights:
● right of access to the Personal Information we hold about you;
● right of rectification of your Personal Information if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete Personal Information completed;
● right to erasure of your Personal Information that has been processed by us except you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped;
● right to restrict data processing;
● right to object against profiling; and
● your personal right to data portability.
Whenever reasonably possible and required, we will strive to grant these rights within one (1) month. You may also withdraw your consent to receiving direct marketing communications, or more generally to our processing of your Personal Information, at any time, and you may in certain circumstances ask us to delete your Personal Information. However, we may not be able to continue providing services to you if you entirely withdraw your consent or ask us to delete your Personal Information entirely.